To become a Member of the Rogue Race Team is fairly easy. Follow these simple steps and you will be bathed in the greatness that is included at no additional charge.
- We are going to need some loot, $50. (It helps cover things like insurance and web hosting and other cool things that you will hear about in the near future.) Just send a check for $50 made payable to Rogue Race Team to Tic Toc, 5240 King Hill Rd, Campbell NY 14821. (Treasure keeper)
- You need to fill out a simple form which can be downloaded here. This is the waiver we have to keep on file. (Special thanks go out to the Lawyers and Insurance adjusters everywhere for this step!)
- Tell us what size t-shirt you want. (you can order more if you need)
- To make your life easier we would suggest getting your USAC (cycling) license at this time here. The Cycling team you are registering with is the Rogue Race Team. Or get your USAT membership here. Or get your USATF liscense here. (There is NO obligation to be a “racer” or get a license)
That’s really all there is to it for official membership.
Something else we are going to ask of you that you can choose to participate in will be:
- Email us a head shot image of YOU (digital would be fantastic). Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email us a short bio (we’re talking short)
- Tell us your home town
- If you are currently licensed, tell us the Category you race in
- If you would like to have your email added to our list serve, you are going to have to hook us up with that too
This is so we can have a running roster of Racin’ Rogues on this site to help put names with faces to prevent that ackward moment we all dread.
That’s it! Let us know if you have any questions.